REVELATION BIBLE STUDY NOTES (Hebrews 3:1-4)
The Hebrews were under pressure. This letter is being written at a time when Christians were losing everything and persecution was on the rise, much like it is today. There was increasingly subtle and methodically moving toward chaos and fear, the two most important ingredient in demonic recipe for deception and spiritual and physical bondage.
THE NEW WORLD ORDER includes the One World Order.
1. One World Economy - a global currency run by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the idea of a world currency is certainly not a new one.
2. One World Government -
3. One World Religion - Population control
WHAT WE ARE FACING TODAY.
1. PANDEMIC - Catalyst for Crisis \ Social Distancing, Quarantine, Masks, Food Shortage, Vaccines
2. RACIAL CONFLICT - Tool for Chaos, LGBT, Blacks, Hispanic, Jews, Indigent, etc
3. ECONOMIC DEMISE - Investments, financial distress, Unemployment
4. POLITICAL ELECTION - Governmental control, Martial Law, Institutionalization
5. TECHNOLOGICAL IMPACT - 5G, AI, Tracing, Privacy Invasion
6. CHURCH ATTACK - Prohibition of congregating, communion, singing, baptizing, etc.
Fulfillment of Prophecy -- GOD said it over 2000 years ago.
Twenty-one signs of the second coming:
1. Deceptions (Mt. 24:4-5, 11, 24)
2. False Christs (Mt. 24:5, 23-26)
3. Wars and rumors of wars (Mt. 24:6-7)
4. Famines (Mt. 24:7; Rev. 6:5-6)
5. Pestilences (Mt. 24:7; Rev. 6:8)
6. Earthquakes (Mt. 24:7; Rev. 6:12-17)
7. Great falling away (2Th 2:3)
8. Offenses (Mt. 24:10; cp. Mt. 18:1-10)
9. Betrayals (Mt. 24:9; Mk. 13:12)
10. Hatred (Mt. 24:10; 2Tim. 3:1-9)
11. False prophets (Mt. 24:11, 24; Rev. 13)
12. Lawlessness abounding (Mt. 24:12) 13. Love decreasing (Mt. 24:12-13; 2Tim. 3)
14. Increased missionary work (Mt. 24:14)
15. Abomination of desolation (Mt. 24:15; Dan. 9:27; Dan. 12:1; 2Th. 2:4; Rev. 13)
16. New Jewish temple (Mt. 24:15, 26; Rev. 11:1-2; Dan. 9:27; Dan. 11:45; 2Th. 2:4)
17. Great tribulation of 3 1/2 years (Mt. 24:21; Dan. 12:1; Rev. 12:1 -- Rev. 19:21)
18. Martyrdoms (Mt. 24:9, 22; Dan. 8:24; Rev. 7:9-17; Rev. 11:7; Rev. 15:2-4; Rev. 20:4-6)
19. Increased satanic powers (Mt. 24:24; 2Th. 2:8-12; Rev. 13; Rev. 16:14; Rev. 19:20)
20. Disregard and Disrespect for authority (Mt. 24:38; Lk. 17:28; Lk. 21:34)
21. Sex crimes (Mt. 24:38; Lk. 17:27)
Heb 3:1-2 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,
PARTAKERS- metochos met'-okh-os From G3348; participant, that is, (as noun) a sharer; by implication an associate: - fellow, partaker, partner.(ship)
HEAVENLY - epouránios = upon, in, and ouranós- heaven. Heavenly, celestial, what pertains to or is in heaven. The meaning of this word is determined according to the various meanings of heaven. In Php 2:10, Of heavenly or celestial bodies.
HOLY - hagios - set apart, sanctified, consecrated, saint.
2Tim 1:9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, (NKJV)
HIGH - anō
1) up, upwards, above, on high
2) of the quarters of the heaven, northward
Phil 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.